Translate

mercoledì 2 luglio 2014

MotoGP: Rossi renews with Yamaha till 2016

'Very happy' nine-time world champ tweets



(ANSA) - Rome, July 2 - Italian ace Valentino Rossi said Wednesday he was renewing his contract with Yamaha until 2016. "I'm very happy to tell you I'm going to ride my M1 for the next two years too," the 35-year-old nine-time world champ said on Twitter. "It's very important to me because I really enjoy working with my crew and all the guys from the team, both the Japanese and European members that have been with me almost my entire career," Rossi added in a statement on the Yamaha homepage. "It's great because this was my target; I wanted to continue, I am feeling good and I'm motivated to keep giving my best. I am very happy that I can keep riding my YZR-M1, that has been my love for so many years and will still be my love this year and the following two seasons. "A big 'Thank You' to everybody, I will try to keep giving the maximum to arrive in front and make good races. Enjoy!" Rossi, who has seven premium-class titles, has been the only rider to get close to reigning MotoGP champ, Honda's 21-year-old phenom Marc Marquez, in the last season and a half. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento