Translate

mercoledì 24 settembre 2014

Renzi calls on Italian-American entrepreneurs to help Italy

'I'm changing Italy, you're changing the world' Renzi says in US



(ANSA) - San Francisco, September 22 - Premier Matteo Renzi on Monday called on Italian-American entrepreneurs to give the home country a hand as it struggles to reform.

"I'm changing Italy, you're changing the world," Renzi told Italian-American researchers and founders of 150 start-ups at the San Francisco Yacht Club. "Change is impossible with a narrow, backward-looking mindset," the premier continued. "I'm not asking you to come back...I'm asking you to help us," Renzi said. "We need reform but we also need ideas. I'm here to listen," the premier added. "We are doing everything possible to change Italy into a simpler country, with a different labor market and a streamlined political class, one we no longer need be ashamed of," Renzi said. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento