Translate

martedì 27 maggio 2014

Clooney's Italian ex expecting first child

'I've grown up' says Canalis



(ANSA) - Milan, May 27 - Italian showgirl and model Elisabetta Canalis announced that she is pregnant with her first child in Wednesday's edition of an Italian weekly magazine. Canalis, who had previously told Chi magazine that she had no maternal instincts, told the weekly that "things have changed, I've grown up and opened up to the possibility of becoming a mother".

Canalis and boyfriend Brian Perri, an American spinal surgeon based out of Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai hospital, are expecting their first child in autumn. "I think I've found the right person for me and I hope to be for him. I'm demanding, a pain in the bum, but Brian brings out the best in me".

The model also commented on the upcoming nuptials of ex-boyfriend George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin, saying, "I can only give him my best wishes". Canalis recently joined Unicef to help promote its 100% Campaign, a program to make sure all children across the world receive basic vaccinations.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento